Friday, July 9, 2010

In the Shadows We Roam

In the shadows I roam,

Always trying to find my way home,

Trying to find peace within,

My very soul wearing thin.

I will remain here,

I will not give in to the fear,

I will continue to be strong,

This trial will not continue long.

In the shadows you roam,

But I will be here if you want to come home,

You keep trying to find peace within,

But I see your very soul wearing thin.

I will remain here,

I will not let you give into the fear,

I will help you to be strong,

For this trial will not continue long.

In the shadows we roam,

Wondering how we got so far from home,

But we will find peace within,

Our souls will not always be worn so thin.

We will remain here,

We will not give into the fear,

We will be strong,

Because I promise this trial will not continue for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment