Friday, July 9, 2010

The Reason

So my friend says to me, "Hey, you should start a blog." I say "Why? No one but you would read it." She says, "True, but at least you could write out some frustrations, and I would have something to read." Thus me writing this blog now.

For those of you who don't know me, let me enlighten you. I don't really fit into any category, and there is no label that you can stick on me without applying a few dozen more. I am one of a kind; now whether that's a good thing or not I will leave up to you. I am a walking contradiction, I believe in peace but also believe that war is a necessary evil. Just to let you know, I can't spell worth shit, I never pull punches, I am NOT politically correct, oh and I curse like a sailor. The things I will be writing about are my OPINION!!! This means that you don't need to get your panties in a knot, it's just one guy's point of view. Now, all that being said, if you are offended in any way by my language, views, etc. please feel free to stop reading at anytime. Trust me, I don't care if you read my blog or not. Thanks, have a good one and happy reading ;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Mo. I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to read the deep, dark, psychotic thoughts that flow through your mind! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'll remind you of that ;)

    ReplyDelete